Hey Ya'll just trying to get everything set up.
This is going to be a PRIVATE blog, but you can ALLpost to it. No one will be able to access the blog unless they are invited by email.
So... when something happens in your life WRITE A POST, and please always include pictures!!!!
As of right now this is a blog for the Lou Lydiksen Family, and Lydiksen Grandparents. If you would like to expand out to include more family let me know!!
You have to have an email to read this blog, so if I need to extend more invitations just send me an email or post a comment.
Instead of sending me monthly emails post to this blog!!
If you need help let me know- AND if you dont want to post to the blog keep sending me emails and I can post them!!
Love you all
-Michelle
I am still working on the layout so bear with me! :)
ReplyDelete