Ok, so some members of the family have blogs of their own. As they update them I will post here to let you know. Michael and Aubrey and Patrick and I have a blog. I have posted links to them on the sidebar. The Michael Lydiksen Family has updated their blog as well as the Hinckley Family! Please check them out!
It is February 14th... Valentines Day!! I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love!
Now down to Business...
This is a friendly reminder that I need to get either a blog post, or an email from EACH FAMILY updating us on your life so far this year!! I am going to try to get a post from each family within the Lydiksen Family for each month of the year!! And please, oh please send pictures... words can only do so much! :) Send them as emails to me, or just write a post on here! You are all allowed author's priveleges!
No comments:
Post a Comment